Tuesday, March 26, 2013

New Miniature See-Saws!

Check out my new miniature See-Saws! 

They make me wish I were a tiny person! Each one matches the Swing Set, Sand Box and Patio Tables and Chairs. I have two different sets; one in deep red and midnight blue, or as I call it the "Schoolhouse Red" set and the Orange Plaid Seersucker that I use for the Patio Set umbrella. That one is really bright and cheery. 

They are 6" long and 1-1/2" wide at their widest point and the planks are 7/8" wide. The metal handles are carbon steel which I have notched and bent. All the joinery is strengthened by tiny pegs which I have inserted and fortified with wood glue. There's a pretty scroll design on them and you won't find them anywhere else. They are Wellstood Clarke Collectibles "artsyemmthecrafter" exclusive items made by me! They are signed and dated on the bottom as are all my pieces.

Schoolhouse Red Miniature See-Saw
Schoolhouse Red Miniature See-Saw
White, Teal and Orange Miniature See-Saw
White, Teal and Orange Miniature See-Saw


 You can find them for sale on Ebay through this link: 

 http://myworld.ebay.com/artsyemmythecrafter


You'll also find other listings, similar and not-so-similar!




Oh yes....and here's a link to Etsy: 


 https://www.etsy.com/shop/artsyemmythecrafter?ref=si_shop

 

 

Keep an eye out for this weeks How-To instructions. I'm not sure what it will be. Something fun and easy to make!



No comments:

Post a Comment